Monday, August 9, 2010

CPR 101

Today during my CPR lecture:
Doctor: What do you do if the person who fainted has really big breasts? Like if she was a Westerner.

 [no doubt acknowledging the abundant blessing that God probably forgot to add to Asian women ;P]

 Me: You press harder!

 Doctor: No not really. Anyone else?

Me: Oohh, you push it aside! Like... you clear the way. So you just.. yeah push them aside!

Doctor: Correct! Here you go!

  IMG_0509

This is what I got. So awesome!
I wanted it since I saw the EMT people demonstrate how to use it. So cool. Hee hee.

Actually the EMT lady sitting next to me, told me if I answered his questions correctly, I could get it that's why I answered.
Otherwise, I usually act like part of the wallpaper in lectures. Eric got the other one. (There were two).

His Question:

Doctor: What do you do about the bra of the lady? You can't put the sticky pads of the AED on the bra. So what do you do?

Eric: *high pitch yell* TAKE IT OFF!!!
[no doubt he understood the game now and probably noticed that there was only one mouth mask left on the table ;P]

hahaha apparently, it was correct.

IMG_0510

P.S. it's a mask for when you breathe into the mouth of the person who fainted, you won't contract anything like HIV especially if the person is bleeding or has ulcers or whatever.

Hence, it's more hygienic and safer. I gonna carry it wherever I go. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment