Friday, October 7, 2011

Update

Reading my previous posts, I realized, I sound a tad bit sad and deep. Haha oh well.

Just finished playing basketball for IMU Cup and.. WE WON! :)
Hee hee! It was so intense though, from the moment the referee blew his whistle, we just went for it!

I don't know, I thought I was pretty rough with my partner but everyone said I was the most gentle player on the court. Hahaha which is kinda weird. But oh well. I didn't think they were too rough or played dirty. It's basketball yo. You're bound to push around a little.

I would post pictures but it's all in Amelia's DSLR. Oh well. One more big day tomorrow morning = Netball. Eek hope all goes well tomorrow! :) waking up at 6am is not fun. Ah gosh. Hopefully, we'll come back with a gold and make Pegasus proud :)

This is just a babble post, just to dust off my lonely neglected blog. :)

Hope you're all well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment