Monday, May 3, 2010

Girl in the Rain

I find it interesting that despite having 6.8 trillion people on Earth, so many people still feel so alone.

I'm not trying to act emotional but the thought just occurred to me, that's all.

I'm sure everyone feels alone sometimes, they just don't say it out loud.

Great, now I feel alone. I need a dog.

I wish there was a platform where people could just talk and have proper civilized conversations with other people from different parts of the world without the need to feel sexually predated or fear of being discriminated or anything. People could just go there and talk, chat about life, their views on everything and anything.

Go on any social networking website like MRC or some iphone app that allows you to converse with people from other parts of the world, and I guarantee you, their only intention is sex. I've tried. -.- It's so annoying.

Anyway, if anyone knows of a place where people can just chat (NOT ABOUT SEX) to a complete stranger, let me know.



I thought this picture was really cool

No comments:

Post a Comment