Tuesday, May 4, 2010

taking a dump

Haha was sitting in a hair saloon at my mum's friend's place, just minding my own business reading a magazine and listening to the hairstylist talk to her friend/customer, who was sitting in the chair next to me.

It took me a while to realize the topic of their conversation because they were conversing in chinese  as my chinese is a bit rusty.

They were telling each other how often they took a dump.

.........

If that wasn't enough, they were describing it in detail as well.

.........

In. Explicit. Detail.

I was so shocked I'm surprised none of my loose hair flew into my mouth.

No. Joke.

It was so funny I felt the need to share it with the world. Hence, I posted it on fmylife.

Hopefully, it made someone else's day as well.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment