Thursday, February 3, 2011

beware of them ninja mosquitoes

Just a couple of hours ago, I was watching tv with my sister when I subconsciously rubbed my right eye.
After like a minute, I noticed my eye had started to feel... odd.
I could feel like exudate (? is that the correct term?) like slowly gathering at my eye.
It felt really strange so I got up and looked in the mirror and noticed the inner part of my eye, which is the small white section medial to my retina was slightly dark reddish.

Then in a few minutes, my eye started to get swollen!
I panicked and called my sisters to check it out.
Lena's first response was 'Wait two minutes. I'm watching something very interesting.' Haha idiot.

Lena's the only like certified working doctor in the house now, so I guess it makes sense that we all look to her for medical advice now. Because before, we always looked to my dad and what he said was law. I trust him completely. However, for the other Dr. Ngu or Ms. Ngu whatever, err.. let's just say..  I still trust my daddy more ;-) hahaha

Anyway, the final verdict for the possible cause, was that there was a mosquitoe bite right under my eye -.-
Which is probably what caused my eye to swell up and feel all funny.
Either that or some foreign material got in there while I was rubbing it -.-

The question I want to know is, what kind of invisible black-belted ninja flying mosquitoe managed to bite me while I was awake?! I was just lying there, watching tv when it happened. Freaking ninja mosquitoes -.-

So now, my right eye is slightly swollen -.- it made me realize how inner beauty reaaaaallly plays a major role in life. haha it was that bad. Thankfully, the swelling's gradually going down so hopefully by tomorrow, it'll be gone. Sighs the one time I forgot to pack my eyedrops in my luggage. Oh wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment