Monday, November 15, 2010

whaat? first year? done? seriously?

Wow, time just flew right by me. A statement proven by my last post which is entitled 'week 4 of med school'. I have no idea what week it is now. I just know that my exams have ended. My-big-arse-important-exam-which-decides-whether-I-stay-in-med-school-or-get-kicked-out exam. Yeah, piece of cake.

Can't believe it's finally over. Now, all that's left is the torturous wait for the results on the 19th. Excellent. So now I'm back home, anxiously awaiting my destiny? Alright, that was a little melodramatic. But I am a wee bit anxious though. I'm pretty sure I'll be posting again on the 18th. Hmm.

Will post more about my first year some other time. Hate wordy posts. Well, to be fair, this isn't very wordy but the tv's calling my name.




Took this during a roadtrip to Ipoh.

No comments:

Post a Comment