Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pizza Hut's greatest concoction yet!

Pizza hut is having this new promotion happening right now, where they are selling a pizza that has 6 different types of cheese on it. Don't ask me the name of the cheeses, I just know it's awesomely awesome when it's melted together.

Oh man. Just thinking about it now, is making me drool a little. Super attractive, right?

Anyway, I didn't even know about it initially because in KL, whenever people think of pizza, they generally go for Domino's. Because it's usually more affordable for college students, with it's 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' gimmick.  My main reason is because the only pizza outlet in Kuching is Pizza Hut, so why not try something new?

Pizza Junction doesn't really count because... well, I'm not even sure if it's still standing at the moment. Last I heard, it wasn't fairing too well. And the pizzas aren't awesome whatsoever.


Just look at that! Isn't it enough to make you want to pick up the phone and order already?
It's awesomely awesomely good. Especially if it's fresh out of the oven. Surprisingly, it takes about 15-20 minutes just to prepare.

This is what mine looked like. And the smell was heavenly.


I just realized there're a lot of burnt marks on it.. Nevertheless, it was fantasticallyawesome! :)

As a result of this fantasticallyawesome meal, I come to realize that I, now share a burning passion for cheese.

The saltiness from the melted cheese blends perfectly with the sweetness from the pineapple. I ordered the cheesy lava with hawaiian chicken toppings.

A pizza with only the 6 types of cheese by itself, costs RM29.90 whereas by simply adding RM2, you get to add whatever toppings you want like chicken or pepperoni. It's so awesomely worth it!
(My judgement may be clouded but that's only because I've already sampled its greatness. :))

Sorry, domino's who? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment