Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Day 1

1) I'm sorry encik, but I could hardly hear what you were saying, I just wrote the stuff I could hear. I hope you feel better soon, wherever you may be.

2) I really don't want to join your club. I never would have imagined that I someday might have to.

3) I'm sorry I never go out with you anymore but you should know, I'm always very touched when you do find me.

4) It hurts to go back. it's so easy to forget when you're away.

5) Do you or do you not like me?

6) I hope you don't go back. But I understand.

7) I wish you weren't suffering so. 

8) I'm envious of all of you, it breaks my heart knowing I'll never have that again. 

9) I'm sorry, I think you're a very nice person but you can be so annoying when you're trying to be funny. it's not funny.

10) I dread the day we have to part and go to our separate countries :'( you're the first person i think of when i'm bored or having trouble or want to go eat or just want to have a good laugh or a great time. you mean more to me then you're ever know. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment