Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 5 (actually more like day 234)


1) I'm afraid of relationships. 
It's always fun till it reaches the end and someone gets hurt, bad. 
I don't want to get hurt, or let the other person get hurt.

2) I'm afraid that that feeling will never go away or heal. or hurt any less in time. 

3) I'm afraid of being alone, be it in a foreign country or just in uni.

4) I'm afraid of horror movies and everything related to horror.

5) I'm afraid of getting into an accident and dying young. 
Maybe not so much on death, but more on hurting the people I'll leave behind.

6) I'm afraid that I'll find out that medicine might not be the course for me. 
Though I can't imagine myself doing anything else, it can't be this hard, with this many things to remember. 
I don't want to just pass but I don't think I can expect any more from myself. 
I should just be grateful with a pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment