Sunday, June 12, 2011

listen, there's my heart beat

Was reading this on another blog and thought it was so wonderfully written. 
It was written by a close friend. 
I thought it was too good not to share with someone else. :)


some things become but a distant memory
growing old and fading away
its
like raindrops on a roof
like a box that's out of juice

sometimes this world wears me down
i feel like some sad, sad little clown
going through the motions
drowning, in this vast, grey ocean
so

should i moan, cry
curl up on a coach and die?
no

look, there's the world at my feet
listen, there's my heart beat
stand up, hold my head high
and let its music lift me to the sky
forget
the world, let it go its way
because it's time, i had my own say
i pave my own tracks
whether it be hard joyous or slack

what i need is a push, a pull
to let my soul shine through
reminding me
that while i live and breathe
there is still so much i can achieve 


Hope you all have a great weekend. It's ending soon :(
study sandra STUDY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment