Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The New Rules For Love, Sex & Dating

I have a ginormous exam coming up really really soon. 
(3 weeks! aaahh!! pray for me?)

But just before I leave this blog to slowly collect dust, 
excluding my weekly addition of a song of my choice, 
I want to encourage anyone who has a minute to spare, 
or rather, just drop what you're doing right now and listen! 
to go and listen to these 4 messages. 

It's by a church in Alpharetta, Georgia, called North Point Community Church. 
I don't know much about it except that my LG leader told me they're this new up and coming church that's doing wonderful things in the States. Sort of like touching many people, which is fantastic always. 

Anyway, during our last LG meeting, we heard the 4th part of this message, 
which is blatantly entitled "The New Rules For Love, Sex & Dating". 

Yeah, smart move right? 
The title is intriguing enough that you'll  actually be tempted to click on the link and listen to what it has to say about a topic that has lost so much meaning in today's society. 
Hence, we're faced with the severe consequences like divorces, scandals, affairs, suicides related to relationships.

I mean I'm not used to listening to American pastors speaking but this guy, is really something else. Not only does he help you understand more about sex and relationships, he also turns on the tiny lightbulb in your head, which makes you go "Ohh... WOW." 

That was exactly my response when I heard it. 

In other words, if I could, I would definitely love to drop by this church someday. 
It seems to have a lot of great speakers who make you think.

Look, don't take my word for it. Just have a listen. Then tell me what you think.
Cause the speaker makes some really interesting points. :)


I'm still halfway into the 1st message cause my internet failed me -.- 
So definitely going to finish listening to the rest like when I'm stressed out of my mind and can't decipher the cryptic words on my notes anymore. :) 

Pass it on if you found it helpful, cause I definitely did. 

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment