Monday, April 4, 2011

another one bites the dust

Life Quotes,girly-girl-graphics,girly girl,girly girl graphics,Quote,Quotes and Sayings

Life is honestly fleeting.
My mum just told me that a family friend had passed away, just recently.
The last time I saw this man, was at my dad's funeral.
Guess now it's his turn. Hmm. But I know for a fact that this man believed in God, and if I'm not mistaken, he even tried to convince my dad to go to church a couple of times.
So at least, I'm comforted by the fact, he's probably in Heaven with everyone else now.

Sigh. I just feel so sorry for his wife and the children he left behind. She must be going through hell right now.
I hope she finds solace in time, and knows that he's really in a better place.

Aunty Nancy said she actually went to Heaven once, and it was so beautiful that when she woke up, she told her husband and daughters not to pray or wish for her to come back if she ever passed away.
She never wanted to leave Heaven again. 
Haha she said when people pass away, it should be a time of celebration.
 So for her funeral, she hopes her husband will play that 'in Jesus, I'm born again' song and serve durian to all her guests. 
Haha I found that hilarious, but it definitely made sense. 
I mean, who doesn't love a good durian fest? :)

Anyway, have a blessed day everyone.
Hopefully this week will be over soon.


Dear God, so let Your will be done
I will be satisfied with whatever the outcome. 
But please, prepare me for either answer. 
Thank you. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment