Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lifehouse's Everything - Skit


The parts after 3.47 are really encouraging, to me at least.
I felt that it was so empowering and so real and so related to our daily life,
be it the temptations, the bad habits, the sinful natures we all have inside.

I find it strange and a little coincidental that I've been getting spiritual cues on a daily basis, from every direction and every possible source recently.

Is it You, God?

I feel so blessed, 
because I feel like I'm constantly being reminded about how great You are and about Your Word. 

It's been.. whaat.. day 2 of my Bible reading sessions. 
Which again is something sort of a miracle for me, since I could never pick up a Bible before. 
I always found it boring and non-relatable.. 
it was just all words to me.. like how those stock market columns in newspapers are.

But recently, I've begun to really read the verses, like really. 
It's like a lamp that's been suddenly turned on, and what's stranger? 
I actually find myself enjoying my Bible reading sessions. :)

Dear God, 
I just hope that if You want me to do something for You, 
please leave me with clear instructions cause I'm kinda blur :P 
But I promise to try not to doubt whatever You send my way. 
Also, I hope he was sent by You. 
:)

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!! I would really like it if there were some instruction so my Jesus Freaks club could do it for my school's talent show. If possible please do that.

    ReplyDelete