Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


After a long day in uni, I finally got home and all I wanted to do was shower.
So I untied my hair, tossed the rubber band on the table and went to shower.
When I came back, I saw this on the table.

A text from a friend:

"The reason we rejoice today is because Jesus didn't stay in the tomb but He triumphed over death and today, He is alive!" - Mark 16:6-7. Happy Easter everyone!"


God is everywhere, He is always around.
We just have to look close enough to find Him.
So don't ever stop looking.

"Here I am! 
I stand at the door and knock. 
If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, 
I will come in and eat with him, 
and he with me." 
- Revelations 3:20




On a side note, I drove a manual car today for the first time in a looong time.

Haha the result was hilarious but at least the car's still in one piece :)

Happy Easter everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment