Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 3 dance with Mr. Lee

I just realized I never completed my 10 Day Challenge
Okay, so where was I? 
Hm, Day 1's done, Day 2's done.. 
yep so here goes Day 3: 
:)




1) Be sweet and consistent. 
I like it when people remember something I mentioned like months ago and did something about it.

2) Humorous. 
You have to be funny otherwise, I really don't see us going anywhere.

3) Compassionate. 
Caring for others, as if they were his own, is a bonus.

4) Independence. 
I think guys who are really handy, like know how to fix cars or typical household appliances, really attractive.

5) Thoughtful. 
Always thinking of what's best, not just for himself, but others.

6) Mannered. 
Cursing for no apparent reason or being sarcastic or rude all the time, is a major turn off.

7) Loving.
 He should love his family as much as he loves me.

8) Talented? 
I think guys who can play the guitar or piano or even sing a little are really sexy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment