Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 4: jump & fall?

1)   My salvation & my friends'
How many will enter the Kingdom of Heaven? 
How many won't?
Will I?
Whose up there already?


2)   God & His Word.
Like what does He want me to do?
What does He expect me to accomplish this year?
Am I currently doing what's pleasing in His eyes?
Yeah, I surprised myself.
But God's been on my mind a lot lately.
I think He's finally answering my prayers :) 
And for that, I'm thankful.


3)  Am I doing enough? Is this enough?
In terms of studying, as a second year medical student.
In terms of religion, as a good Christian.
In terms of family, as a good daughter.
In terms of life, as a good friend.


4)  If I'll ever find that someone that I can't live without.
If I'll ever have what my parents had.
 

5)  What should I eat later?  
Hmm.

6)  What would have happened if I won the election.
Would my life be any different?
Would I be happy?
Would I be able to achieve anything?


7)  You.

I don't know what to do about you.


No comments:

Post a Comment