Thursday, December 30, 2010

the end of another year

This holiday has been fun. Well, sorta.





Met up with some old friends.



Met up with new ones.



Cruised around town, passenger-style.



Went to the beach.




Got some much needed exercise from laser-tag.



.Maintained my title of Queen of Go-Karting. 46 secs in one lap. woohoo :P


Enjoyed some heavenly meals from Kuching, 
Just to name a couple:  

a) My favorite Fritto Crostini from Sarawak Club



b) Legendary laksa from Foody Goody.



c) Banana Fritters from Carpenter Street!




d) Chao Chai from Eastmoore Cafe. 
(direct translation : Sour Vegetables Noodles Soup)



e) Tomato Kueh Tiaw with Fried Fish Fillets from Fu Yu Kopi Shop
(if only KL had this, sighs)


f) Kampua Mee from Fu Yu Kopi Shop
(awesomeness)

Oh well, enough food pictures. I'm starting to drool. Hm there are more food pictures but I kept forgetting to snap a  pic of it before I dug in. -.- Hopefully, I'll learn some self control in the distant future. Eek! KL in 4 days! Aaaah goodbye awesome food! :-(


Guess that's a wrap for 2010 eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment