Sunday, December 12, 2010

the mother of all splinters

so I was walking along happily one day when my foot rubbed against something that felt like a thorn
bloody hell I looked down and saw a tiny chunk of broken wood, sticking out of the bottom of my foot -.-

jumping into GA mode, I start thinking:
Okay how the hell do I fix it?
What first?
Plaster! 

No. Need to clean it first
Hm. So what?
Swab! Where the heck is the alcohol swab?

Hm. What else?
Maybe a tweezer too. To remove whatever's still stuck inside.


So there I am, clumsily hopping around my kitchen, looking for a simple plaster and a swab.
Both, of which, were mysteriously well hidden in the multitudes of drawers and cabinets -.-

Finally! When I got everything ready, I sat down and prepped for surgery (I'm on holiday so let me have my fun. Leave me alone. And shaddap JSE. I know you're laughing.) 


To cut a not-very-long and not-as-exciting-as-I-hoped-it-to-be story short, I got the crap of wood out easily enough. It was huge, I repeat, HUGE!

Judge for yourself.




I still have nightmares.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment