Thursday, December 30, 2010

TAYLOR SWIFT IN SINGAPORE!! anyone have tickets?

Am I an idiot or am I an idiot? -.-

I obviously heard about Taylor Swift's Speak Now tour being a WORLD tour but it NEVER occurred to me.
Those two words : "WORLD TOUR". Well, duh, the world involves Asian countries as well right? ASIA!!!!!!!!

TAYLOR SWIFT COMING TO ASIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOMAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!!
TAYLOR SWIFT IN ASIA!!!!!!

i'm such an idiot. Today, is December 30th 2010. -.- Tickets were sold out like last month -.- i'm am so annoyed with myself

There's this one guy selling tickets for $1100 Sing dollars. Oh my gawwwd.
That's like 3.3k in ringgits! Oh my gawddd. I wonder if anyone will buy it though. It's so expensive.

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!
The one singer, the one artist that I will actually shell out the agong heads in my wallet for!
AND I CAN'T SEE HER!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

:-( I'm so sad now. It's kind of silly though. It's too bad I've been living under a rock, looking after my grandmum that it never occurred to me, that she's performing FIRST in Singapore. Imagine that, her headlining spectacularly-sure-to-be-amazingly-awesome tour KICKS OFF IN SINGAPORE!

SINGAPORE!!! WHICH IS SO BLOODY NEAR KL!! Aaaaaaaaahhhh!
If anyone knows where I can buy cheaper tickets compared to the bum I mentioned earlier, I will be thoroughly grateful. Sighs. Taylor Swift man.

TAYLOR FREAKING SWIFT.
argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

If anyone is feeling really generous, feel free to buy tickets from this guy for me. You won't have to buy me any birthday presents or whatever presents for the rest of my life. Sighs.

Taylor Swift.

Please please anyone who knows where I can get some tickets, drop me a line pronto! Thanks :(

1 comment:

  1. Hi, stumble upon your blog when I was about to post online to sell. I am selling my pair of tickets.

    Block: A11
    Row: 7
    Seats: 15 & 16
    Cat 1 tickets

    Please email me at kzmhaz@gmail.com if keen.

    ReplyDelete